Coachella: Day 1

image

So I can totally do a post from my phone. How cool! I’ve been up since 730 a.m. and I’m trying to figure out how early is too early to start drinking.

The group next to me has been drinking since about 8 (see natty light box next to me). It’s now 930. I might begin at 10. Seems okay to me.

So far I’m seeing a LOT of rompers here. That seems to be the number one choice of what to wear for stylish girls. Loving it.

The guys….well they just aren’t wearing shirts. I’m jealous. It’s hot as hell out here.

I’m currently laying on a sheet sunbathing and it feels delicious.

Today I’m most excited to see Jay-Z!! I’m a huge huge fan and I’m ready to have my life changed.

So, here I am today! Wearing Liberty of London for Target. Super comfy maxi and the one shoulder gives it an extra bit of chic that I totally adore.

I’ve been twit-picing like crazy so if you don’t already, follow me @LAInspiration for updates! Xoxoxoxo

**UPDATE AT 11:58 A.M. I’m kinda drunk. On my 3rd cocktail and I’m not mad. This isn’t my actual update…the update is: I SEE A LOT OF FANNY PACKS!!!! Thank you AA for making them so trendy. They’re extremely convenient!

Comments 13

1. J la wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Rompers! You look so cute, Fiercey! Have fun ~ Take lots of pics for me!

Posted 16 Apr 2010 at 10:03 am
  2. neekoh wrote:

I hope you’re properly drunk by the time you read this. And no, 7:30 am is NOT too early to start drinking… remember college tailgates? :)

Hope you have fun at Coachella! Keep reporting back :)

Live Love LA

Posted 16 Apr 2010 at 10:56 am
  3. THAM wrote:

omg you’re the cutest! YAY for fanny packs and rompers. really really really really reallyyyyyyy wish I were there! I love you baby! <3

Posted 16 Apr 2010 at 4:23 pm
  4. Jennie wrote:

Blogging from Coachella? Now, that’s dedication. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing all your photos.

Posted 16 Apr 2010 at 7:04 pm
  5. Bia wrote:

love rompers! you just helped me figure out what I’m wearing today!
    too bad I don’t have a fanny pack to go with it ;)
    have fun at Coachella….drink well!
    xoxo

Posted 17 Apr 2010 at 3:12 am
  6. bgf wrote:

ur cute. i’m jealous. love the dress

Posted 17 Apr 2010 at 7:25 am
  7. penny. LA (Erin) wrote:

Awesome post, Sasha!

First of all, Natty Light? Disgusting.

Second, your dress is AWESOME! I’m rushing over to Target TODAY. No joke. I am LOVING Liberty of London’s items, especially their serving trays, throw pillows, and mugs.

Third, Rompers ARE awesome. Now if I could just muster up the courage to wear one outside and not just around the apartment… very tough…

And lastly, ENJOY JAY-Z!

Can’t wait for your other posts, girls! <3

Posted 17 Apr 2010 at 8:11 am
  8. Wrecked Stellar wrote:

So jealous- wish I was there! You look hot! Love the dress – perfection – and man, I wish I could see Jay-Z! xo, mel

Posted 17 Apr 2010 at 2:01 pm
  9. Wrecked Stellar wrote:

PS- The details of the slumber party are in my latest post in orange- it’s not a physical party- you’d just email me a photo of what you’d wear to my slumber party- as in pjs- whatever that is for you- could be boxers and a t-shirt, etc. Just e-mail me your photo to wreckedstellar@gmail.com – I’m pushing the date back to have photos in by April 30th so I’d post all photos on May 1st with links to everyone’s blogs. Hope you can make it!! xo, mel

Posted 17 Apr 2010 at 2:05 pm
  10. Style with Benefits wrote:

Love the new layout! Your dress is so gorg!

xo, becs

Posted 20 Apr 2010 at 2:39 pm
  11. Sid Ashford wrote:

Haha, I remember I did a post from my blog on my trip to the dentist.. i was determined to be the first one to post it!

Posted 05 May 2010 at 9:44 am
  12. am wrote:

LOVE YOUR BLOG! Idk how i stumbled across it, but now that i did…i’m quite happy! I love the dress (I have the same one!) and it’s cool that you were at coachella last year…so was I and it was AMAZING!!!! I’m going to be there again this year….are you?

Posted 24 Feb 2011 at 8:40 pm
  13. Sasha wrote:

Hi!

So glad you found me & are enjoying the blog :). YES! I will be at Coachella again this year – I’m so excited!! We should definitely meet up. E-mail me: sasha [at] lainspiration.com!

Posted 02 Mar 2011 at 7:59 pm